If you can't find an answer to your question, please, do not hesitate to
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND Cash Shuttle, LTD. This Web site is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. This Web site is for your personal and noncommercial use. The content and information on this Web site, without limitation, price and availability of shuttle services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Cash Shuttle, Ltd. or its suppliers and providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Web site, you agree not to use this Web site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect). While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services purchased through this Web site, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Web site.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, Cash Shuttle, LTD. AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHOTOGRAPHS, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS.
- Cash Shuttle, LTD., ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR OFFERING FOR SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY Cash Shuttle, LTD. OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Cash Shuttle, LTD., ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- THE CARRIERS, OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES FOR Cash Shuttle, LTD. ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF Cash Shuttle, LTD. OR ITS AFFILIATES. Cash Shuttle, LTD. AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. Cash Shuttle, LTD. AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJOR OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Cash Shuttle, LTD., ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Cash Shuttle, LTD., ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend and indemnify Cash Shuttle, Ltd., its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- by third parties as a result of
- your breach of these Web Site Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Web site.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than Cash Shuttle, Ltd. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Cash Shuttle, Ltd. does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them. Cash Shuttle, Ltd. of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES
- GENERAL Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, , without limitation, this paragraph.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Cash Shuttle, Ltd. as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site.
- Cash Shuttle, Ltd.'s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Cash Shuttle, Ltd.'s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided t o or gathered by Cash Shuttle, Ltd. with respect to such use.
- This agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Cash Shuttle, Ltd. with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Cash Shuttle , Ltd. with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The reservation itself will only be accepted if the request is compatible with the booking restrictions imposed by the carrier.
- The client is responsible for ensuring that all information provided at the time of reservation is correct & valid.
- A reservation request should not be considered as being accepted or confirmed until the client has received a confirmation e mail / fax from the carrier.
- The prices indicated on this web site are in Euros and include all taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Booking amendments / refunds & cancellations
- All complaints requesting refund / compensation must be written ,either e mail or postal & sent to the carrier.
These will be investigated and a decision will be taken within 28 days of the reception of the complaint.
Until the complaint has been fully investigated the carrier will accept no liability.
- The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights, connections and additional costs to the client incurred by acts of war and / or terrorism that may take place both in France & throughout the world .
- During these times the carrier reserves the right to alter reservation confirmation pick up times as they may deem appropriate.
- The carrier does not provide child seats.
- Clients that bring their own child seats must take full responsibility for the fitting of the seat & the subsequent safety of the child therein.
- Clients that use child seats will be charged the full adult fare.
- The carrier is not responsible for any loss of or damage to clients property which may occur during transit, loading or unloading. Any items of lost property found aboard the carriers vehicle must be collected by the client from the carriers headquarters. Items not collected within 2 months of reception will be deposed of.
- The carrier reserves the right to class all animals as additional items.
- In the event the there is insufficient space to take any additional items the carrier reserves the right to refuse the client from traveling.
- A full tariff for additional items may be obtained from the carrier.
- Large animals must be caged & placed in the rear of the vehicle
©2005 – 2008 Cash Shuttle Ltd. All rights reserved.
All cancellation request should be sent via e mail (Booking@cash-shuttle.com). Please assure reception of cancellation confirmation from Cash Shuttle.
- At least 10 days before travel service date: 5 Euros (banking fee + administration fees)
- From 4-10 days up to your travel service date: 90% refund
- From 3 days before travel day - 80% refund
- From 2 days before travel day - 70% refund
- Day before travel day - 50% refund.
- Cancellation on travel day - no refund.
The refunds process is dependent on your billing cycle with the credit card company. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.